LEIB LIPMANN CITRON
He was one of the first naturalized Jews to reside in Trzemeszno. The earliest reference to his residence in Trzemeszno dates back to 1834, and he can also be found on a list of the town's residents from 1836. He was the head of the Jewish community in Trzemeszno since at least 1841. In 1841-1844 he was the owner of a tenement house at what is now 9 St. John St., and in 1842-1847 of a tenement house at 17 Kiliński Sq. He died in 1873 in Trzemeszno.